PRESS ON CONFIDENCE, DITCH ECO-GUILT
Whether you’re looking for quick and easy or indulging in some self-care, Loami Nails Press-on Manicure Kits are biodegradable, ethical, low-waste, and effortless, so a great manicure is as easy as pressing on confidence and ditching eco-guilt.
Loami Nails are the world’s first landfill biodegradable artificial nail tip! The components of our nails act as food for microorganisms that live in landfills and allow them to digest plastic into loam, the organic material that makes up our soil. In other words… no micro-plastics!
The Filigree Foliage design is a coffin shaped nail in a medium/long length. It features an alluring, neutral base with a delicate, lacey foliage motif.
- Length: Medium/Long
- Shape: Coffin
- Finish: Glossy
- Opacity: Opaque
- VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE
In the Kit
In the Kit
- 24 Biodegradable Nails in 12 sizes
- Nail Glue
- Nail Multi-tool (file, buffer, & cuticle pusher)
- Prep Wipe
- Application & Removal Instructions
Nail Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl, Methacrylate, BHA, CI 15850 Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
How to use
How to use
Apply to clean, natural nails
1. Push back cuticles, file, and buff natural nails using the nail multi-tool
2. Wipe nails with prep wipe and allow to air dry. To activate prep wipe, place in palm and add approx. 1 tbsp of water. Let expand.
3. Size Loami Nails by placing on finger and select sizes best suited for natural nails.
4. Apply an even layer of glue to natural nails and the back of Loami Nails.
5. Align Loami Nails with cuticle line and press down firmly. Hold and squeeze for 30+ seconds, ensuring the entire nail receives pressure.
6. Customize the length and shape with nail multi-tool or nail clipper.
1. Soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes or until glue loosens.
2. Gently peel Loami Nails, starting from the side. Do not force removal, re-soak if needed.
3. Remove any excess glue using the nails multi-tool and moisturize hands after.
Whether you choose to take off length with a nail clipper or to simply file down, Loami Nails can be reshaped & customized however you wish! Express yo'self!
Reusable & Long Lasting
A Loami manicure can last up to 3 weeks with proper application and has the same durability you'd expect from any great mani! Keep your tips and reuse them again and again!
We've meticulously designed our products to reduce as much waste as possible! All packaging & kit components are compostable, biodegradable, or recyclable.
1% for the Planet
We are a proud 1% for the Planet® Member, meaning 1% of our gross annual sales gets donated to environmental organizations and projects!